Presenting The Sapperton, the first residential tower in the Brewery District, the established master-planned community built by Wesgroup. The Sapperton represents a forward-thinking builder, a safe neighbourhood, perfect floor plans and really amazing amenities. Be the first to the neighbourhood, be the first to buy.
- Walk to Skytrain is the new waterfront.
- The best home value anywhere on Skytrain is a good investment.
- The safest Skytrain station on the system is home to Transit Police Headquarters.
- Sapperton is the second most central Skytrain station as it’s two stops from 3 of the 4 Skytrain lines.
- The first tower in a multi-tower project is priced sharply to ensure success.
- It’s great that Save-On-Foods, Starbucks, Shoppers Drug Mart, and Browns Social House is already operating before the residential towers are built.
- Royal Columbian Hospital is getting $1.25 billion. Investing near government investment in infrastructure is smart.
- 10,000SF of indoor amenities is generous.
- 9,450SF of outdoor amenities is generous.
- 1,000SF rooftop deck with lounge, fireplace, BBQ and dining area is generous.
285 Nelson’s Court
New Westminster, BC